The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Abuja is responsible for providing visa services to those seeking to enter the United States for a temporary period and for those wishing to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
To contact a customer service representative, please visit the GSS Contact Us page for full information or use contact information below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01-440-6218
Specific Inquiries on visa cases in progress should contact:
Monday through Thursday from 07:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and
Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Consular Section Abuja is closed to the public the second and the last Friday of every month.
Plot 1075, Diplomatic Drive
Central Business District, Abuja
Tel: (234) 01-440-6218
Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
U.S. Consulate General Lagos Office
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
Tel.: (234) 01-440-6218
- If your inquiry concerns a nonimmigrant visa case, please send your email to LagosNIV@state.gov
- If your inquiry concerns an immigrant visa case, please send your email to LagosIV@state.gov
- If your inquiry concerns American Citizen Services, please send your email to LagosACS@state.gov
- If your inquiry concerns a student visa, please send your email to LagosStudentVisas@state.gov
For security reasons, we cannot open or read any e-mails with attachments.
Visiting the Embassy or Consulate
The following items are not permitted on the premises of the United States Embassy or Consulate:
Weapons of any kind or size, sharp metal or glass objects, razor blades, liquids, bottles, powdery substances, umbrellas and electronic or battery-operated equipment (including cell phones, radios, tape recorders, cameras, personal digital assistants, computers). If you have any of these items, you will not be permitted to enter the facility.