Do you need to renew an Adult’s passport?
Adult Passport Renewal
- Complete Form DS-82 . Enter your information online and print Form DS-82. Failure to provide information requested on this form, including your social security number, may result in significant processing delays and/or the denial of your application.
- Sign and date Form DS-82 on page 1
- Bring one (1) photo measuring 2×2 inches.
- The fee is $110 payable in dollars or the equivalent in Nigerian Naira in cash at the Embassy. We do not accept credit cards.
- Passport issuances in Abuja and Lagos are by appointment only. Please schedule your appointment here:
Important Announcement Regarding Passport and CRBA Delivery
U.S. Passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad will no longer be picked up at the U.S. Consulate in Lagos. These items will be available for pickup from DHL at their Victoria Island and Port Harcourt locations for a fee. Details will be available during your passport or CRBA appointment.
In order for us to provide quality service to all our customers, it is important that you arrive on time for your appointment. Applicants who arrive more than 15 minutes late for their appointments will have to reschedule. Applicants who arrive on time for their appointment without the required documents may also be required to reschedule their appointments.
- Allow Approximately 3 weeks for processing. Passports must be collected at the ACS section by the applicant or authorized representative. An appointment is not necessary to pick up your passport.