The United States Embassy, Abuja invites you to submit a proposal to provide Preventive Maintenance Service Contract (PMSC) for Potable and Mech Water Treatment Systems at U.S. Embassy, Abuja, located at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria for one base year and four option years in accordance with the attached Statement of Work.
If you are interested in attending the site visit for this requirement, please see the schedule below:
Venue: U.S. Embassy, Abuja, located at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
Date: January 19, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM (WAT)
To attend, please send the name of your representative not later than January 17, 2023 for access approval.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Submit your proposal in two formats:
- Your technical proposal which must include but not limited to your methodology for meeting the requirements, performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, past performance history with valid contact information for your past and current customers in the last three (3) years, CAC certification, NDAA certification as attached, etc.
- Price proposal – See section 5 of the SOW to provide your prices for each year
- Contractor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent to Abujaprocurement@state.gov with the subject line “RE: RE: Solicitation #PR11303514 – Preventive Maintenance Service Contract (PMSC) for Potable and Mech Water Treatment Systems”
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Deadline for offer submission is January 25, 2023.