The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to clear and haul 3 nos. 40ft container. You are invited to submit a quotation/proposal.
Venue: The clearing shall be done at Lagos seaport and delivered to U.S. Embassy, Abuja warehouse Plot 1129 Durumi District, Abuja
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
1. Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
2. Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
3. All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
4. Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
5. Deadline for offer submission is January 27, 2023
6. Due to new Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in accordance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, please you are required to complete the attached form and send along with your quote. Any offer not accompanied by this form will NOT eligible for award.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.