The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following:
|S/N||Item Description||Qty||Unit||Unit Price||Total|
|1||TIRES, 285/65 R17 (ARMORED) Load Range “E”||50||ea|
|2||Inland Shipping to Ikun, 2801 Route 130 Unit 1, North Brunswick, NJ 08902||1||all|
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to Ikun LLC, 2801 Route 130 Unit 1, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 USA.
Payment Term: Net 30.
In your response, kindly fill the attached form and send along with your quote as required by the NDAA Act in consonance with FAR 52.204-24,25,26 (if you haven’t done so in the last one year)
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be by email to AbujaProcurement@state.gov and have the RFQ number () on the subject line.
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver or if backordering).
- Deadline for offer submission is Wednesday January 8, 2023.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.