The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a Contractor to furnish and install Close Circuit Television (CCTV) at USAID Warehouse located at Mpape Junction, Maitama Abuja. as per attached Statement of Work (SOW). You are invited to submit a proposal (technical and financial).
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: USAID Warehouse located at Mpape Junction, Maitama Abuja
Date: Friday August 26 2022
If interested, please send the name of your representative not later than 2PM on Thursday August 25 2022 for access approval.
Due to Government requirement for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached NDAA form and send us a copy along with your quotation to be considered.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Submit your proposal in two formats:
- Your technical proposal which must include but not limited to your methodology for meeting the requirements, performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, past performance history with valid contact information for your past and current customers in the last three (3) years, CAC certification, NDAA certification as attached, etc.
- Price proposal
- Contractor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be by email to Abujaprocurement@state.gov with the following subject line “RFQ #PR11009493 – CCTV at USAID Warehouse”
- Deadline for offer submission is September 6, 2022
- Questions may be sent to the same above email address no later than August 26, 2022 and responses will be provided to all parties.
FAR & DOSAR Clause apply to this Solicitation and the resultant contract. Payment Term is Net 30.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.