The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following:
|CATERPILLAR GENERATOR MAINTENANCE PARTS|
|S/N||Item Description||Qty||Unit||Unit Price||Total|
|1||Engine Oil Filter, IR-0726||20||ea|
|2||Fuel Filter Secondary, IR-0755||20||ea|
|3||Fuel Filter, IR-0756||20||ea|
|4||Engine Oil Filter, IR-1808||20||ea|
|5||Element Air Filter, Secondary 208-9066||20||ea|
|6||Element Air Filter, 226-2779||20||ea|
|7||Element Air Filter, Secondary, 281-7246||12||ea|
|Direct Shipment to U.S. Embassy, Abuja via courier [DHL | FedEx]|
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to U.S. Embassy, Abuja [Plot 1075, Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria] via courier [DHL | FedEx]
Payment Term: Net 30.
In your response, kindly fill the attached form and send along with your quote (if you have not done so in previous solicitations.)
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form (if you have not done so previously.)
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct email, and have the same requisition number PR10813689 in the subject line to Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is July 5, 2021
- Oral quotations will not be accepted.
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.