This requirement is for the Design and Development of Infrastructures 5.03 hectares of land belonging to NIGAM Multipurpose Cooperative Estate located at Plot 420 Cadastral Zone E23 Kyami District Abuja as per attached Statement of Work (SOW).
The existing designs consist of Three Building types, a road network, Mechanical, Electrical and Drainage system. Additional civil works will be required.
This project requires the services of an experienced contractor to produce an improved version of the existing design following the requirements stated in this SOW.
Offerors/quoters must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work described in this solicitation. At a minimum, each Offeror/Quoter must meet the following requirements:
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing.
- Be able to demonstrate five years prior roofing/construction experience with suitable valid references (email and phone numbers for point of contacts.
- Have proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and names of board members.
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work.
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law and/or proof of professional memberships/certifications.
The site visit for this requirement has been scheduled as below:
Date: Wednesday June 29, 2022
Venue: Plot 420 Cadastral Zone E23 Kyami District, Abuja Nigeria
Prospective offerors/quoters should send the names of their representatives (no more than two per company) to AimhionotaCC@state.gov no later than June 27, 2022 to secure entry into the compound.
All proposals must be differentiated as technical offer and financial offers and must be sent to AbujaProcbids@state.gov with the following Subject Line ‘’RFQ #PR06212022 – Infrastructural Design for NIGAM” on or before July 6, 2022. No proposal will be accepted after this time.