The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a Contractor to supply, install and commission Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)s in New Embassy Compound (NEC), Abuja as per attached statement of work.
You are invited to submit a proposal (technical and financial).
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
FOR A VALID QUOTE, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is September 7, 2023.
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number and your valid SAM Registration/Certification. To be eligible for award, the contractor must also be NDAA compliant.
Payment term is Net 30.
FAR 52.212-4 (Commercial Items) applies to this RFQ. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.