The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to pressure wash and paint Embassy compound perimeter walls and facilities using the attached SOW as a guide. You are invited for a site visit and to submit a quotation/proposal.
The Site visit shall be held on Tuesday August 22, 2023 by 10:30am and you are to send us the name of your personnel that will attend the site visit no later than Thursday August 17, 2023.
The Venue is Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Area Abuja
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability, and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal., please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line, copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- You are to separate your price quote from your technical proposal.
- Deadline for offer submission is August 25, 2023
- The contractor shall fill the supporting attached NDAA form and return with the quote.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
Oral quotations will not be accepted.