The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to supply the following:
- 13 AMPERE-230 VOLT, 50Hz, GFCI [RCD] DUPLEX OUTLET, [UK1-13R], 10mA TRIP, BS 1363 TYPE G SOCKETS, 200 EACH
SHUTTERED CONTACTS (86mmX146mm Size), PANEL MOUNT, WALL BOX MOUNT, 2 POLE-3 WIRE GROUNDING [2P+E].
WHITE. PART NUMBER: 72300-DS-10MA
Sample Picture of Requirement
SHIPPING METHOD: Items should ship via air courier (DHL or FedEX) to American Embassy Abuja Nigeria.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is January 27, 2023.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.