The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to conduct a major overhaul for two (2) 500 KVA Diesel Operated Sound Proof Generators at the Embassy’s Route 66 Residence in Durumi Abuja as per the attached SOW.
If you are interested kindly ensure attendance to the site visit which has been scheduled as follows:
Venue: Route 66 Durumi, Behind American International School Durumi Abuja
Date: Wednesday December 21, 2022
Time: 10:00 am
The Point of Contact (POC) : Patrick Ayalogu
To attend, please send the name of your representatives (no more than two per company) not later than Monday December 19, 2022 for access approval. For this site visit send your reps names to Patrick Ayalogu (AbujaFacilities@state.gov)
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent directly to Abujaprocurement@state.gov while maintaining the subject line in your response
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is January 5, 2023.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.