The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a Professional company to furnish one (1) Toyota HiAce Cargo Van 2023 Model, Petrol Engine. (You may quote for the different available models). The vehicle should come retrofitted with the work cabinet as shown in the picture of the retrofit. Your offer should show sample/pictures of such finished products.
You are invited to submit a quotation with delivery to American Embassy Abuja.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Relevant, professional qualifications of the firm in the type of design work required for the past five years
- Specialized experience and technical competence in the type of work required
- Demonstrated success on similar projects in terms of quality of work and compliance with schedules
- Capacity to accomplish work
- Resumes for Key Personnel
- Knowledge of locality of project,
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your proposal.
- All responses and proposals on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Deadline for offer submission is December 20, 2022.
Interested offerors should provide every other information relevant to confirm capacity to perform the required services.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.
NOTE: Offers should show different line item costs for the vehicle and for the retrofits.