The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a Contractor to furnish and install 3 nos. Newey drop arm barriers, to be installed at some locations (to be specified) within Abuja City as per attached manufacturer’s installation guidelines.
You are invited to submit a proposal (technical and financial).
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached NDAA Form and send a copy along with your proposals.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Submit your proposal in two formats:
- Your technical proposal which must include but not limited to your methodology for meeting the requirements, performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, past performance history with valid contact information for your past and current customers in the last three (3) years, CAC certification, NDAA certification as attached, etc.
- Price proposal
- Contractor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be send by email to Abujaprocurement@state.gov with the following subject “RFQ #PR11282535 To Furnish and Install Drop arm Barriers’’
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Deadline for offer submission is December 15, 2022.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.