The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a Contractor to furnish and install concrete planters at Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, Abuja as per attached sample, statement of work, and schematics drawings.
You are invited to submit a proposal (technical and financial).
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached NDAA Form and send a copy along with your proposals.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Submit your proposals in two formats:
- Your technical proposal which must include but not limited to your methodology for meeting the requirements, performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, past performance history with valid contact information for your past and current customers in the last three (3) years, CAC certification, NDAA certification as attached, etc.
- Price proposal
- Contractor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be send by email to Abujaprocurement@state.gov with the following subject “RFQ #PR11282503 – To Furnish and Install Concrete Planters’’
- Please include your Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Number (that replaced DUNS Number) and your valid SAM Registration/Certification.
- Deadline for offer submission is December 28, 2022.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.