The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to supply Seven (7) units of Dell XPS 8940 Tower Desktop PC, 10th Gen Octa-core Intel i7-10700 2.9GHz Processor, 64GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD +1TB SATA 7200 RPM HDD, DVD-RW Drive, Windows 10 w/ Mousepad
The following link may be of help to identify the requirement:
SHIPPING METHOD: It to be delivered to American Embassy Warehouse Abuja Nigeria.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying Abujaprocurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is December 5, 2022.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.