The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to furnish and replace pre-programmed annunciators on the paralleling switchgear system at the American Embassy Abuja compound as per the attached SOW.
If you are interested kindly submit your proposal showing capacity to perform the required service.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
For a valid quote/proposal, please note the following:
1. Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
2. Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
3. All quotes on this RFQ MUST be sent directly to Abujaprocurement@state.gov while maintaining the subject line in your response
4. Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
5. Deadline for offer submission is January 16, 2023.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.