The U. S. Consulate General Lagos has a requirement for a vendor to supply the boat indicated below:
- 24 PASSENGER COVERED BOAT – TOURING 36 MODEL – TWIN ENGINE F250NCA (4.2L) -250 HP 4-STROKE – YAMAHA ENGINE OR EQUAL – 1 each
NOTE: The boat shall operate on salt water
You are invited to submit a quotation.
The BOAT shall be delivered to Tin-can Island Lagos seaport.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form.
The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
FOR A VALID QUOTE, please note the following:
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- All responses and quotes on this RFQ MUST be a direct reply to this email, and have the same subject line; copying LagosProcurement@state.gov
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Deadline for offer submission is 12Noon September 9, 2022.
Payment term is Net 30. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
LATE BID WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.
All contractors must be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database https://www.sam.gov prior to contract award pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Therefore, prospective offerors are highly encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals.
The guidelines for registration in SAM are also available at: https://www.fsd.gov/fsd-gov/learning-center-system.do?sysparm_system=SAM