Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Event: Lagos Evacuation Flight
The U.S. Consulate General in Lagos has secured another confirmed flight for Saturday, April 18th. If you have already submitted your Lagos Evacuation Form, you will be contacted if you are eligible for a seat on this flight. Please ensure the phone number you submitted is correct and that you can be reached at that number.
If you have submitted the Lagos Evacuation Form, please consider now whether you wish to take the flight. If you are contacted, you will need to be prepared to answer whether you intend to fly on Saturday. If you respond yes, please ensure all arrangements are made for your transportation to the airport. If you accept a seat but do not appear at the airport, you are taking the seat from someone who is ready to take the flight.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Nigeria.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central District Area
+234 (9) 461-4000 during business hours; after hours press zero (0)
- U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island
+234 (1) 461-3400 during business hours and after hours
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nigeria Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter