Health Alert: U.S. Mission Nigeria (28 May 2020)
Event: UPDATE AND CORRECTION: Doha Flight Canceled
The U.S Mission regrets the incorrect information regarding an evacuation flight on Sunday, May 31, from Abuja and Lagos to Doha. The flight was NOTbeing organized by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea (South Korea). We apologize for the error.
At this time, the flight to Doha has been CANCELED. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria does not have any evacuation flights scheduled at this time. If you are interested in taking a future U.S. evacuation flight and have not done so already, please CAREFULLY AND ACCURATELY complete the appropriate questionnaire below. EACH TRAVELER in your party must complete his/her own questionnaire in order to be included in our data:
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Nigeria.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central District Area
+234 (9) 461-4000 during business hours; after hours press zero (0)
U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island
+234 (1) 460-3400 during business hours and after hours
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.