Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Event: Evacuation Flight Full
The U.S. Consulate General in Lagos has one scheduled evacuation flight from Lagos to Atlanta the week of June 29. At this time, the flight is fully booked. There are no scheduled flights from Abuja at this time.
U.S. Mission Nigeria continues to explore the possibility of future evacuation flights. However, the Embassy in Abuja and the Consulate General in Lagos are unable to guarantee additional flights.
Evacuation Flight Registration
U.S. Mission Nigeria released a new evacuation questionnaire on April 22, 2020. If you have not yet completed the questionnaire, please CAREFULLY and ACCURATELY complete the appropriate questionnaire below. EACH TRAVELER in your party must complete his/her own questionnaire in order to be included in our data. If there is space for you on a future flight, we will contact you directly by phone.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Nigeria.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central District Area
+234 (9) 461-4000 during business hours; after hours press zero (0)
- U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island
+234 (1) 461-3400 during business hours and after hours
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nigeria Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter