Event: Interested Evacuees MUST Fill Out This Form!
Important note: If you have sent us an email expressing your interest in returning to the United States but have not completed the form below, please complete this form now for EACH member of your party. Only individuals who have filled out this form will be considered for evacuation once a flight becomes available.
Abuja: Click here to access the Electronic Form
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja continues to actively work with Washington to organize evacuation flights for U.S. citizens as part of the world-wide repatriation effort. We continue to assess the most efficient flights given the plethora of national and international border closures and travel restrictions. However, the Embassy in Abuja does not have specific flight dates at this time.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Nigeria.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central District Area
+234 (9) 461-4000 during business hours; after hours press zero (0)
- U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island
+234 (9) 461-3400 during business hours and after hours
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nigeria Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook