Event: Please Do Not Submit Electronic Forms Twice
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja is working diligently to review hundreds of forms that we have received. U.S. citizens who have filled out the electronic form using the link below should NOT fill out this form twice.
If you have not submitted this form, but are interested in returning to the United States, please fill out this form now using the link below.
Abuja: Click here to access the Electronic Form
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja continues to actively work with Washington to organize evacuation flights for U.S. citizens, as part of the worldwide repatriation effort. We continue to assess the most efficient flights given the plethora of national and international border closures and travel restrictions. However, the Embassy in Abuja does not have specific flight dates at this time.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Nigeria.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive, Central District Area
+234 (9) 461-4000 during business hours; after hours press zero (0)
- U.S. Consulate General Lagos, Nigeria
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island
+234 (9) 461-3400 during business hours and after hours
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Nigeria Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.