Lagos Logistics Center
The U.S. Consulate General Lagos will conduct a sealed-bid auction sale of furniture, appliances, generators, used vehicles and others.
Address: 3 Sapara Street, Off Oba Akran Road Ikeja (Near May and Baker Pharmaceutical Company)
Dates: April 6 – 10, 2021 – sealed-bid inspection and viewing.
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sealed-bids envelopes will be opened and reviewed by an American diplomat ONLY.
- ONLY winners will be contacted after the bids.
- Winners MUST pay Nigerian custom duties, for all Consulate offshore items purchased.
- Items will ONLY be released to winners upon confirmation of all relevant payments for such items.
- Bidders MUST pick-up lots(s) won three-days after payment; after three-days, the Consulate will charge a demurrage fee of ₦ 1000 per day.
- No items shall be released to the buyer without proof of Nigerian Custom duty payment.
- Full payment MUST be made on Saturday, April 17, 2021, after winning the bid.
- Items are sold as they are “whereas” with no declaration made of serviceability. There will be “NO RETURNS AND NO REFUNDS.”
NOTE: ALL BIDDERS ENTERING A U.S. GOVERNMENT PROPERTY MUST PRESENT VALID IDENTIFICATION TO SECURITY AT THE GATE. DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, ALL BIDDERS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS, ONLY 10 PERSONS PER ENTRY.