Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Nigeria. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in Nigeria and to apply online, please visit
All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria upholds regulations for Nigerian labor law to include the retirement age.
Please note, access to ERA may be affected during the maintenance schedule listed below:
- October 1-2 –5:01a.m. GMT; outage until complete
- October 9 – 5:01am Fri. – 11:00am Fri. GMT
- October 14-16 –5:01 a.m. GMT; outage until complete
- October 17-18 –5:01am Sat. – 11:00pm Sun. GMT
- November 7-9 –6:01am Sat. – 12:00pm Mon. GMT
- November 14-16 – 6:01am Sat. – 12:00am Mon. GMT
- November 20 –6:01am Fri. – 12:00pm Fri. GMT
- December 3-4 –6:01 a.m. GMT; outage until complete
- December 11 –6:01am Fri. – 12:00pm Fri. GMT
- December 12-14 –6:01am Sat. – 12:00am Mon. GMT